Delfield Sandwich Prep Table - Small
- Single section, ten pan capacity, right hinge door
- Patented air screen ensures product stays cold without drying it out
- All 4400 Series units are 100% front breathing, which allows the unit to be pushed against a wall or built into a cabinet or an existing line up
- Durable, rugged stainless steel sides, top and front
- Features Delfield’s exclusive ABS interior (on sides). ABS is extremely durable - it won’t dent, chip or corrode and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Delfield supplies pans and positive placement adapter bars for top opening
- Delfield supplies a dishwasher safe polyethylene cutting board treated with anitmicrobial agent (8” wide)
- Environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant
- High density foamed in place environmentally friendly, Kyoto Protocol Compliant, Non ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), Non GWP (Global Warming Potential) polyurethane keeps energy costs low
- Black recessed quick grip handle
- Standard on 5” casters for easy cleaning and installation
- 6’ cord and plug supplied
- Epoxy coated wire shelf standard, one installed per door section
- ACT solid state electronic control
- Special delivery ramp
- Tailgate delivery
- Unit comes standard with ticket rail
- Exterior top is one-piece, 22-gauge stainless steel with integral 2.12” (5.4cm) square nosing on the front. One section top has an opening to accept seven 1/6-size 6” deep pans and three 1/9-size 4” deep pans. Adapter bars and pans are supplied by Delfield. Lid is constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel. Temperature in top opening to maintain 33°F (1°C) to 41°F (5°C), with pans recessed 2.5” (6.4cm) at 86°F ambient room temperature, meeting NSF 7 requirements. One section prep table has 24” x 12” x .5” (61.0cm x 30.5cm x 1.3cm) polyethylene cutting board treated with antimicrobial agent mounted on the top at the front edge.
- Exterior back and bottom are two-piece 24-gauge galvanized steel. Exterior ends are stainless steel.
- Interior sides are thermoformed ABS plastic with integral shelf supports. Base is fully insulated with high-density foamed in place environmentally friendly, Kyoto Protocol Compliant, Non ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), Non GWP (Global Warming Potential) polyurethane.
- Refrigeration system uses HFC-404A refrigerant. Compressor with condenser coil and hot gas condensate evaporator mounted on rear of the cabinet. Evaporator coils and temperature control are located on the interior rear wall of the cabinet. Refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube. Cabinet maintains an interior cabinet temperature of 36°F to 40°F (2°C to 4°C).
- ACT control. ACT electronic, solid state control, mounted on the exterior rear of the cabinet, allows unit to maintain precise temperatures in heavy duty conditions.
- Electrical connection is 115 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase. Unit has a 6’ (1.8m) long electrical cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Casters: Equipment is mounted on 5” (13cm) diameter plate casters with front two locking. Equipment clearance above the floor is 2.5” (6cm).
- Doors have a 22-gauge stainless steel exterior, with thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner. Cabinet has one adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelf per section.